We ♡ Creators!
- The Deliverables are your original work, and solely owned by you;
- The Deliverables shall not contain:
- Trademarks, service marks logos or other intellectual property rights owned by third parties;
- Medical information, financial information, banking account numbers or passwords, payment card data, biometric data, criminal history, racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation;
- Information that is knowingly inaccurate or deceptive;
- Information that creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, violates applicable laws, promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, is inappropriate, involves theft or terrorism; or is otherwise malicious or fraudulent
- You have not registered the copyright in the Deliverables in any country; and
- You have not encumbered any right in the Deliverables, or assigned any right in the Deliverables to any third party.
The Creator hereby grants permission to the Company and its affiliated Brands to edit, crop, or retouch such Deliverables, and waives any right of inspection and/or approval.
The Creator hereby permits the Company and its affiliated Brands to use the Deliverables worldwide, for marketing, advertising, or any other similar purposes, in any medium, with or without the Creator’s name or social media profile URL or handle, for an indefinite period of time, without further notification.
The Creator hereby grants Company and its clients, successors, assigns, licensees, and agents (“Company Parties”) all of your rights in the Deliverables, including your voice, photographs, and likeness.
The Creator hereby releases the Company Parties from any claim of any kind arising from the use of the Deliverables, whether or not any claim is currently known to Creator, including waiver of any moral rights related to the Deliverables, and Creator agrees not to bring any claim against the Company Parties in connection with the Deliverables.
The Creator warrants that he has full rights to grant the license herein and that by giving such license he will not be breaching any obligations to any third parties.